Everyone should protect their income and their savings against the risk and impact of a disability.
Your income is your most valuable asset and is the foundation to a solid financial plan. Help make sure you can maintain your lifestyle and protect your family’s future if you become too sick or hurt to work with Individual Disability Income insurance.
If you could no longer work and earn an income, how you would pay for the following?
- Insurance premiums
- Retirement or college education saving
- Remaining medical expenses that health insurance doesn’t cover
Consider these key reasons why you should sell individual disability insurance solutions:
1. Individual Disability Insurance is a great door opener:
- Relatively few have it, but it’s much needed protection.
- Not many have been approached about it.
- Since almost all individuals depend on their incomes, they can easily see the direct benefits of the insurance.
2. If your clients become disabled, individual disability insurance provides monthly benefits to help pay for daily living expenses, including premiums on other insurance or investments they have with you.
3. Individual disability insurance can help diversify your portfolio offering and provide attractive compensation, including generous first-year commissions, strong renewal compensation and opportunities to earn bonuses.
4. Individual disability insurance solutions are available for client in sought-after markets, such as business owners and higher-income earning individuals.
5. Offering individual disability insurance to your clients is part of your due diligence. Suppose you help a client with other financial needs, but not income protection. What do you say to the client and his or her family if that person becomes too sick or hurt to work and is no longer receiving a paycheck? You don’t want to be in a position where you have to admit there was a gap in the financial strategy you developed together.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.